VW CAMPERVAN HIRE PRICES
VW Campervan hire from VW Kampers!
- Summer 2019
- April – September
- Weekend £495.00 (Friday – Monday)
- Midweek £495.00 (4 Days)
- Week £695 (7 days 6 nights)
**JULY & AUGUST MINIMUM HIRE 1 WEEK
- Winter 2019
- October – March
- Weekend £395.00 (Friday – Monday)
- Midweek £450.00 (4 Days)
- Week £595 ( 7 days 6 nights)
Kermit on hire..
March 15, 2019 - March 18, 2019
Kermit on hire..
March 29, 2019 - March 31, 2019
VW KAMPERS HIRE VIDEO
- Fully equipped camper kitchen comprising;
- Twin gas hob and grill
- Gas lighter
- Gas cylinders
- Fridge/Freezer (dual voltage)
- Sink with electric pumped cold water tap
- Saucepans & frying pan
- Cutlery & crockery
- Drinking glasses
- Fire extinguisher
- Fully protected electric hook-up system.
- First Aid Kit
- Safety triangle
- Breakdown recovery details
- CD/Radio / iPod with front and rear speakers
OPTIONAL EXTRAS AT NO EXTRA CHARGE!
When you book your holiday with VW Kampers , as part of the booking process you will be asked if you require certain “additional luxuries” as part of your holiday hire package. Whilst all items in this list are available at no extra charge, please be aware that they will take up space in the camper van during your trip.
- Additional camping table
- Two camping chairs
- Drive away awning
- Blackout blinds in addition to the vehicle curtains
- Roof rack
- Cycle carrier (Takes two cycles)
- Sat Nav
Try before you buy!
VW Kampers are the largest VW Camper seller in Europe, we offer a try before you buy where you will be refunded for your hire less the insurance costs if you purchase a VW Type 2 from us!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN OUR VW CAMPERVAN SELF-DRIVE HIRE PACKAGES
Everything you will need to go camping will be included within the price, no hidden extras! This includes bike racks, drive away awnings, hook up cables, table and chairs and cutlery.
Insurance, Fully comprehensive insurance is included within the hire price if over 25 years of age and a clean drivers licence, drivers under 25 can hire but there’s a little extra to pay to cover the insurance.